Sunday, July 6, 2008

Photo Journal - July 6, 2008

Today marks the first day of my photo journey in the attempt to capture my most excitingly-mundane aspects of life.

After sleeping in until about 11am (Heaven knows how long it's been since I've done that), Sunday routine calls for straightening up the room and organizing my week via scheduling and any outstanding bills that need to be paid.

As I organized my room, I noticed how many playbills I own. This picture captures one of my most prized (and probably invaluable) possessions. I have in my room framed playbills of all the Broadway shows I've seen since the beginning of college. It is tradition when seeing a show to capture cellphone pic of the stage and to bring this prizeless memento home to be put up as a trophy of the moment. You can't see them all but you'll have an idea of how many I own at this moment. It starts with Rent in 2002 and ends with Jesus Christ Superstar in 2008.



The Google Calendar application is an amazing tool if you are an OCD/Anal Retentive individual like myself. It basically takes the Outlook function and makes it "fun"! Being an avid Google fan, I decided to give this application a try and let technology organize my life. It is a wonderful tool. I recommend using this tool if you like to keep your tasks organized.


I found this very amusing. I was surfing through MySpace and found this ad for someone who's running for Congress. This guy name is David Dillon. Why is that funny you ask? Mainly because the name of our Front of House Manager is David Dillon. This guy looks nothing like our David Dillon. He's "thinking about the next generation...not the next election." Nice!


No comments: