Saturday, July 5, 2008

Photo Journal - July 5, 2008

This is a new routine initiated and inspired by one of my former co-workers. I have been meaning to get into photography for a while now but never seemed to find the time or place to do it. Jody, whom I worked with at the Cultural Division, has a blog of her own and uses it to archive the exciting and, what she calls, "mundane" moments of her life.

I couldn't think of a perfect way to get into this hobby then by photographing the "mundane." After all, it is those little unscripted everyday moments that may have the most impact in our lives. Regardless, the goal of this project is to stop, look at life and capture these moments that are often missed in life.

This will not be a daily blog but will try to update as often as possible and will only describe these photo moments in every day life.

Hope you enjoy!

PS - Ok, so there was no picture here but I promise I'll have some up soon :)

No comments: